Thursday, March 6, 2014

Read This: The Way of Kings

The Way of Kings by Brandon Sanderson.  Have you read this yet?  No?!  Here you go:  The Way of Kings  You must.  This is the first of a new series by Brandon Sanderson that gives all new meaning to the word, "epic".  I am a pretty avid reader and will typically try almost anything.  I like anything from Pride and Prejudice to Harry Potter to God's Bits of Wood. I am a huge critic finding minor flaws in almost everything I read.  Yet, The Way of Kings has a new place in my heart.  It is an imaginative tale that has new discoveries and wonders each time you read and ponder it.  Have I mentioned you should read this book?

I actually haven't read the book for a few months but plan on rereading now.  So, why the sudden onslaught of exuberant promoting?  Book two was released today (or two days ago through Google)!  Words of Radiance is here!  While I have not yet read it, I am rushing this post simply so I have more time to read!

So, seriously, go out and read this book.  If you are looking for honor and war, deceit and cunning, heroines or heroes, mysticism, politics, and everything in between, I bet this book will have what you want.

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment