Friday, March 14, 2014

Happy Pi(e) Day!

Happy Pi Day everyone!  I hope you were able to celebrate this wonderful mathematical gem with a slice of pie.  We may have gone a little overboard with pie today, if that is possible.  We have the missionaries from our church over for dinner every week.  I usually ask their requests for any food they have been missing or wanting.  This week they wanted breakfast for dinner.  Of course, then I realized that today was also Pi Day; so, I decided to meld the two.  Thus, we ended up with a menu full of breakfast pies.

We had breakfast pizza pie, breakfast pie complete with a potato hash brown crust and egg frittata topping, cinnamon roll pie, quiche pie, and my husband's favorite, coconut cream pie, for dessert.  Me oh my, what a lot of pi(e)!

No comments:

Post a Comment